krāsa, krāsojums, smiņķisgleznot, nokrāsot, krāsot, uzgleznot, izkrāsot, krāsoties, iztēlot, grimēties, dzert
Noun(1) a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid(2) (basketball, including the foul line(3) makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
Verb(1) make a painting(2) apply paint to; coat with paint(3) make a painting of(4) apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
(1) In 1995, he commissioned a Chinese artist to paint him together with his wife, son and daughter.(2) Carpenters were now putting a fresh coating of paint on the house, making it look almost as though it had just been built.(3) We did test some acrylic paint on tiles and it was just totally unsatisfactory so we chose what, I guess, was the appropriate paint for the surface.(4) The program was successful at Paint of a Different Color the first year and Al ended up with a beautiful homozygous filly and a palomino paint colt.(5) a can of paint(6) The space concerns and planting conditions are probably less than ideal for most, but the pictures paint a different story.(7) a paint mare(8) The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint , and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.(9) A vandal would have to go out, buy some Liquid Paper and paint the mustache out in order to deface it.(10) No artificial paint or any colouring agent is coated on the surface.(11) it looked in need of a good paint(12) the paint has been applied to the surface with a palette knife(13) the two players jostled in the paint(14) Malichi, on his paint stallion, Splash, led the way with Jade, on Cotton, close behind.(15) Upgrade your ability to edit images with this free paint program.(16) one has false curls, another too much paint
(1) wet paint :: wet paint
(2) paint roller :: krāsu rullītis
(3) paint a picture :: uzzīmēt zīmējumu
(4) paint the town red :: krāsu pilsētas sarkans
(5) paint thinner :: krāsas šķīdinātāju
(6) face paint :: sejas krāsu
(7) paint shop :: krāsu veikals
(8) finger paint :: pirkstu krāsas
1. coloring ::
2. pigment ::
3. key ::
4. rouge ::
5. color ::
6. daub ::
7. portray ::
8. tell ::
1. decolorize ::
paint, painted, paints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And she got all obsessed with it
and just had to PAINT it 20 times...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
we could PAINT ourselves green
and be Hulk and She-Hulk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
It took me a day to put together
and two days to PAINT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
You don't have to PAINT a picture.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Trying to paint a picture.
Trying to paint a picture.
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
Trying to PAINT a picture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Latvian Dictionary: paint
Meaning and definitions of paint, translation in Latvian
language for paint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paint in Latvian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'paint'
What paint means in Latvian, paint meaning
in Latvian, paint
definition, examples and pronunciation
of paint in Latvian language.