justies, sajust, just, taustītsajūta, izjūta, tauste
Noun(1) an intuitive awareness(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a property perceived by touch(4) manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) Many women feel uneasy about taking medications during pregnancy.(2) But what makes this movie so much fun is the authentic retro feel .(3) the dead cannot feel(4) this place has the feel of a graveyard(5) When you feel comfortable on one foot with your eyes open, close them.(6) The best way to tell a ripe avocado is by feel .(7) she started to feel really sick(8) The NRC developed a new enzyme, designed to make hemp feel softer but remain durable.(9) Their bumpy quality comes from the raised relief so blind people can identify different bills by feel .(10) The girls were dancing about and the men were trying to get a feel as they walked by, and things were getting out of hand.(11) After you feel the situation out you can take appropriate action.(12) it has a good solid feel to it(13) if you feel strongly about it, you must speak out(14) I like the feel of sand on my feet(15) she didn't feel it necessary to do it again(16) the hotel has a traditional feel
(1) to feel :: justies
(2) feel good :: justies labi
(3) feel like :: justies kā
(4) feel better :: justies labāk
(5) feel sick :: jūtos slims
(6) feel down :: justies uz leju
(7) feel bad :: justies slikti
(8) feel well :: justies labi
1. touch ::
2. perceive ::
3. experience ::
4. grope ::
5. test ::
6. believe ::
7. sense ::
8. seem ::
9. finger ::
10. find ::
11. palpate ::
13. texture ::
14. atmosphere ::
15. aptitude ::
16. spirit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because it would be nice to have
company on those days I FEEL bloated.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
I did FEEL an unmistakable
sense of enjoyment there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Well, now don't you FEEL silly?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Do you have any idea
how that makes me FEEL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
that I FEEL terrible
about what I did
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Latvian Dictionary: feel
Meaning and definitions of feel, translation in Latvian
language for feel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feel in Latvian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'feel'
What feel means in Latvian, feel meaning
in Latvian, feel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of feel in Latvian language.