auto, automobilis, automašīna, mašīna, vagons, rati, gondola, lifta kabīne
Noun(1) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine(2) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad(3) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant(4) where passengers ride up and down(5) a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
(1) They soon arrived at the lift, and the car arrived within ten seconds of keying for it.(2) The Cableway will extend its operational hours weather permitting: the last car up will be at 23h00 and the last car down will be at 01h00.(3) On the 26th of November, the balloon, fitted with its network, and having the car attached to it, was sent away from the hall of the Tuileries.(4) He had used the ring to get an express elevator car to the top of the Letap Center.(5) I was also amazed to find that the items from the diner car were not so bad at all!(6) to travel by car(7) to get out of a car(8) And then Krishna and Arjuna, seated on the same car (chariot), blew their celestial conches.(9) This morning the Jasper Red Leaf coaches are on the front and our dome car is on the rear.(10) The only things that existed were Lucy, me, and the sound of the car wheels on the road.(11) There were old people coming to her premises by car who were not able to park outside her shop because of the taxi ranks.(12) he was hit by a stolen car(13) Their armour shone like a flame of blazing fire as they stood in their car : their swift horses struck the earth and pawed it with their hoofs, and the dust rose like smoke about them.(14) a car crash(15) we're going by car(16) The car -free village of Bettmeralp which is only accessible by a large-car cableway is located in the immediate vicinity of the impressive Aletsch Glacier.
(1) car park :: auto stāvlaukums
(2) cable car :: Vagoniņš
(3) car rental :: autonoma
(4) car wash :: mašīnu mazgāšana
(5) rent a car :: izīrēt mašīnu
(6) car accident :: autoavārija
(7) drive a car :: vadīt automašīnu
(8) by car :: ar mašīnu
(9) used car :: lietota mašīna
(10) fast car :: ātra mašīna
1. automobile ::
2. carriage ::
3. auto ::
4. railroad car ::
5. gondola ::
6. cable car ::
car, carer, carers, carly, cars, cary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Start the CAR!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
[video game tires screeching,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
I was, then I saw your CAR.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
His fingerprints were in the patrol CAR."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Someone is in your CAR.
Run to the patrol CAR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Latvian Dictionary: car
Meaning and definitions of car, translation in Latvian
language for car with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of car in Latvian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'car'
What car means in Latvian, car meaning
in Latvian, car
definition, examples and pronunciation
of car in Latvian language.