Noun(1) a dull persistent (usually moderately intense
Verb(1) feel physical pain(2) have a desire for something or someone who is not present(3) be the source of pain
(1) Then there was a dull pain that traveled down my leg causing it to ache but for only a moment.(2) Kent endured the bitter ache of wanting to say something to Charles for a very long time.(3) And now there is an intense ache where he was, where he would have been in all these things.(4) he had stomach ache(5) It's more brazen, more shot through with the raw ache of relationships and the nakedness of emotional experience.(6) The painful ache of regrets and bygones slowly fade into a mixture of brandy and honey.(7) But surprisingly to her, the painful ache in her heart did not come, nor did tears well up in her eyes.(8) No tears had fallen and there was still a deep ache in my heart.(9) It is regularly derided as one of the worst songs in musical history, but it still gives me a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart.(10) Our hearts ache , we count the days, we weep with her family, sharing their pain and sorrow.(11) Time reduces the ache and discomfort while memory renders the emotion denser and purer.(12) the ache in her head worsened(13) He said only two words, ├ö├ç├┐Look outside,├ö├ç├û and hearing them made me ache , made me pine for more.(14) an ache in her heart(15) We might have forgotten to reach out to them as individuals who yearn and ache and live as part of something larger than themselves.(16) At the end you want to rush out of the theatre into the sunshine, raise your arms to the heavens and wait for lightning to strike you, just to relieve the ache in your heart.
(1) tummy ache :: vēdergraizes
(2) to ache :: sāpēt
(3) back ache :: muguras sāpes
(4) muscle ache :: muskuļu sāpes
(5) stomach-ache :: vēdersāpes
(6) belly-ache :: vēders-sāpes
(7) ache for :: sāpes un
1. pain ::
2. sorrow ::
3. aching ::
4. hurt ::
5. grieve ::
6. long for ::
7. suffer ::
8. languish ::
ache, ached, aches, aching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, ravish me, Howard.
My loins ACHE for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Latvian Dictionary: ache
Meaning and definitions of ache, translation in Latvian
language for ache with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ache in Latvian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ache'
What ache means in Latvian, ache meaning
in Latvian, ache
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ache in Latvian language.